Kintyre Way Relay
The Kintyre Way Relay is a cross-country event for walkers and runners, from Tarbert to Campbeltown along the Kintyre Way, Scotland’s most scenic long-distance path. Varied terrain, from hill paths and forestry tracks to beaches and seaside rocks.
Stunning scenery with views across the sea to Arran, Islay, Jura and Gigha.
The Kintyre Way Relay is sociable in so many ways:
- Enter as a relay team with friends or colleagues
- Join an on-the-spot team and make new friends
- Chat with fellow-runners along the way
- Bring family and friends to explore this undiscovered area - lots to do for all ages
- Refreshments at four different village halls
- "Runners’ Revels" in the evening - feast and ceildh-dance with live band
Take your pick from 3 events:
- Relay Run: 66 miles, starting Tarbert 6am. You decide how to share out the 66 miles among your team of 2 to 6 runners.
- Ultra-run:66 miles in one day!
- Long-Distance Walk: choose 18, 22 or 31 miles