Campbeltown Running Club currently only offer a Senior membership (18 years old and above according to Scottish Athletics).
We would encourage everyone who trains regularly to join the club as it gives more benefits including a club T'shirt or vest, participating in races for the club, being affiliated for the club for Scottish Athletics, insurance cover and being part of the draw for ballot races including the London marathon. Senior members must be 18 or older. Fees are £25 and for the first year joining the club and this will cover the aforementioned benefits including the running vest.
As a member of CRC you are entitled to the following discounts:
- 10% off at Achilles Heel
- 10% off at Run 4 it.
- 10% off at Wee Toon Sports. Including our hoodies.
- 10% off in Fresh Connection. (Card must be shown)
- 10% off in The Treehouse. (Card must be shown).
- 10% off in The Whisky Shop (excluding special malts).
- Treatment of the Month in Bliss
- 10% or more depending on treatment with Beauty by Catrina
- 30% of at More Miles quoting reference Campbeltown if online.
- £5 off car valet with William Renton (garage across from the Aqualibrium) his mobile to arrange valet is 07799354948.
To officially join the then you can complete the online entry which is on the Entry Central site. If you would like to join the club then please click here to be redirected to the online CRC membership form.